Generally, our maintenance program participants can expect the following monthly services. We also offer roof certifications at a discounted rate for our property managers of residential roofs.
- Detect and repair minor roof problems that could lead to major roof
problems, expense and inconvenience.
- Help to prevent roof failures prematurely.
- Provide monthly, quarterly, semi-annual or annual debris clean-off
- Increases the longevity of roofing systems.
- Provide immediate emergency repairs after storm damage, vandalism, or break-ins. Our maintenance program participants get first priority after a storm.
- We will report on unauthorized tenant improvements. These often can lead to problems with the overall integrity of the roof, or roof failure.
- Reduce downtime caused by leaks.
- Reduce inventory damage.
- Reduce property damage.
- Reduce complaints from tenants.
- Provide a report annually of the overall condition of your roofs. This report will contain information relating to the early warning of most conditions that may affect roof integrity, such as:
|Air conditioning equipment
Blisters and Splits
Antennas and guy wires
(i.e., clogged drains or downspouts)
Cracking of walls, leaks from caulking, etc.
Canyon State Roofing’s maintenance programs are a fantastic way to save building owners and managers money in the long run.