Each of our maintenance programs are customized based on the individual needs of our Phoenix Arizona property managers. We understand that property managers need to operate inside of a budget, so we also provide a variety of roof maintenance programs to fit your financial needs.
Generally, our Arizona roof maintenance program participants can expect the following valuable monthly roofing inspection and repair services. We also offer roof certifications at a discounted rate for our Arizona property managers of residential roofing systems.
- Detect and repair minor roof problems that could lead to major roof problems, expense and inconvenience.
- Help to prevent roof failures prematurely.
- Provide monthly, quarterly, semi-annual or annual debris clean-off
- Increases the longevity of roofing systems.
- Provide immediate emergency repairs after storm damage, vandalism, or break-ins. Our maintenance program participants get first priority after a storm.
- We will report on unauthorized tenant improvements. These often can lead to problems with the overall integrity of the roof, or even complete roof failure.
- Reduce downtime caused by roofing leaks.
- Reduce inventory damage.
- Reduce potential property damage.
- Reduce complaints from tenants.
- Provide a report annually of the overall condition of your roofing systems. This report will contain information relating to the early warning of most conditions that may affect roof integrity, such as:
|Air conditioning equipment
Blisters and Splits
Antennas and guy wires
(i.e., clogged drains or downspouts)
Cracking of walls, leaks from caulking, etc.